Wednesday 29 September 2010

self-indulgent...

Today im having a very self-indulgent day. Its my last day off before i have to work 7 days in a row, so i'm making the most of it. I didn't wake up til 12o' clock! Our bed is so so comfy i just never want to leave. It felt amazing, although i currently have neck ache because i have far too many pillows. We have 6 between us and it usually works out 5-1, which obviously is completely fair :) I feel like princess and the pea everytime i stay over.

And this currently what i look like. I'm even doing the whole facemask malarki. Although Lee just rang me and i could speak because it has completely frozen my face! not attractive. Hopefully it will make my skin amazing though. Im absolutely gutted though because as stupid as i am i've left every piece of my make up at home so i think i'll be going for the natural look today :S

I've also been splurging on some well-needed hair products recently as well. I've abused my hair far too much for as long as i can rememeber so i thought it was about time i showed it some love. Then when i packed my back for Lee's on monday i realised half of my suitcase is hair products.

Its not normal to use this much stuff in one go is it really? Also my hair does feel like silk now. So swings and roundabouts haha .
Next i'm off into town for a bit of retail therapy. I've been really good this month with saving so i thought i might treat myself seen as i get paid on friday as well. And i need to go on the hunt for my sisters birthday present, which begs the questions 'What do you buy a woman who has everything?' This is going to be a bit of a task for me, even as the dirty shopping addcit i am. Wish me luck and if i have time ill show you what i bought later and fingers crossed she doesn't read my blog. Oh, and it stops raining :(

No comments:

Post a Comment