Wednesday 29 September 2010

Rain rain go away..

I'm so looking forward to every aspect of winter appart from the rain. I hate it. I went out looking reasonable and came back look, well, awful. Any sign of humidity and my hair turns into something that resembles stig of the dump. Not cool. So to cheer myself i went and bout some gorgeous new shoes. I fell in love with two pairs. First ones were red velvet platforms but i decided on these beauties....


I thought i could wear them with far more things and to be honest i'll probably go and buy the red ones next week :)
Fully successful trip on the buy of Catherine's presents which im very happy about. I spent a hell of the lot more than i thought i would but i guess she shes worth it. Just hope she likes it when she opens it on friday :)

1 comment: