Tuesday 17 August 2010

The telebox.

This is part where i let you in on the fact that i watch far too much television. It takes up a large percentage of my life and i find certain programmes far too addictive. My awful habbit is not helped my the fact that Lees housemate has every series, film and animation ever invented. A tad ott maybe.
I'm currently watching 'Bones' and i absolutely love it. Things like this amaze me. If you haven't watched it it's basically self explanitory. Group of people, simply by examining bones can work out how and when a person has died. It's pretty impressive. If it wasn't for the gore and general grossness this would deffinately be my dream job. Maybe in another life when i'm far more intelligent it would be possible.
I'm only on the 2nd series and my god, there is some jaw-dropping eye candy so i'll probably make it to series 3 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment